This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bigul 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Bigul.

Author Posts
June 25, 2019 at 2:32 pm #4085485

carloB-27

Tell us what you are trying to do?

Is there any documentation that you are following?

Some taxonomies in your site are forced to be untranslatable. This is causing a problem when you're trying to run a multilingual WooCommerce site.

A plugin or the theme are probably doing this.

What you can do:

1. Temporarily disable plugins and see if this message disappears.

2. Temporarily switch the theme and see if this message disappears.

It's best to contact WPML support, tell that you're getting this message and offer to send a Duplicator copy of the site. We will work with the theme/plugin author and fix the problem for good. In the meanwhile, we'll give you a temporary solution, so you're not stuck.

Is there a similar example that we can see?

What is the link to your site?

June 25, 2019 at 6:35 pm #4086837

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

Welcome to the WPML support forum. I will do my best to help you to resolve these issues.

To help you faster, I've enabled debug information for this support ticket. Please see this link for how to get this information from your site and give it to us: http://wpml.org/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/

I would like to access the admin area of your site for further checking. Please fill the private details fields after a full site backup.

Please check the following links for more details about our private information sharing policies.

https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

hidden link

--
Thanks!

Bigul

June 29, 2019 at 2:42 pm #4111923

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

Thank you for the login information. This may be happening because of the following settings. Please check the attached image.

1) Translation preferences for Product categories and Product tags taxonomies are set as *Not translatable*. By default it is *Translatable - only show translated items*.

2) Translation preferences for Tags(product_visibility) taxonomy is set as *Translatable - use translation if available or fallback to default language*. By default it is *Not translatable*.

Please check it and let me know your feedback. Have you made any changes in the *wpml-config.xml* file of WooCommerce Multilingual plugin folder?

--
Thanks!

Bigul

The topic ‘[Closed] Some taxonomies in your site are forced to be untranslatable. This is causing a’ is closed to new replies.