No supporters are available to work today on this forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Andrés 2 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Andrés.

Author Posts
August 4, 2019 at 12:04 pm #4336243

baraa nasser

Hello , some times I have this error ,

hidden link

Fatal error: Uncaught RuntimeException: Unable to parse the language from the translations file in /home/coursese/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpml-string-translation/classes/translations-file-scan/translations-file/wpml-st-translations-file-locale.php:46 Stack trace: #0 /home/coursese/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpml-string-translation/classes/translations-file-scan/wpml-st-translations-file-entry.php(165): WPML_ST_Translations_File_Locale->get() #1 /home/coursese/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpml-string-translation/classes/jed-translations/wpml-st-jed-file-update-hooks.php(47): WPML_ST_Translations_File_Entry->get_file_locale() #2 /home/coursese/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): WPML_ST_JED_File_Update_Hooks->update_imported_file(Object(WPML_ST_Translations_File_Entry)) #3 /home/coursese/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array) #4 /home/coursese/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(465): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #5 /home/coursese/public_html/wp-content/plug in /home/coursese/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpml-string-translation/classes/translations-file-scan/translations-file/wpml-st-translations-file-locale.php on line 46

August 5, 2019 at 5:56 pm #4342445

Andrés
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) French (Français )

Timezone: Europe/Paris (GMT+02:00)

Hello there,

Welcome to WPML support forum.

This forum is intended for how to questions. It seems that the issue that you are experiencing is beyond that and it is more a technical problem, maybe a compatibility issue.
https://wpml.org/documentation/support/accounts-for-wpml-end-users/

We committed with the site developer that this forum is only for that and we won't mess his development. So, for this kind of questions, you should ask your developer (license owner) to open a ticket in the technical forum.

Best regards,
Andrés

August 5, 2019 at 10:00 pm #4343149

baraa nasser

Hello, thank you for your reply. I own a lifetime license. So how come I can't assess the technical support forum anymore?

August 6, 2019 at 5:03 am #4344193

Andrés
Supporter

In that case, please open a new ticket but using your WPML credentials instead, the ones you received when you bought WPML. So far you are in our End-user support, but once you log in with your license, you'll have access to our technical support.

Regards

August 6, 2019 at 8:35 pm #4350447

baraa nasser

Hi,
But when my developer add wpml plug-in and configure it on my site,he told me that he paying for a full account and will have access to all necessary support so that I can maintain the site on my own in future. So what do I do now? Is there a way to change the end user account to WPML credentials ?

I really need the technical support,

I've also emailed the developer about it yesterday, but I'm not hearing back from him at all!

In fact, this was what developer said when he add wpml plugin on my site:"For Techinical support issues or questions here is a link where you can create your own account directly with WMPL.org and everything is for lifetime of product."

But now I'm being told that I will not be able to get technical support. What should I do? Would greatly appreciate your help please, !

August 7, 2019 at 5:02 am #4352079

Andrés
Supporter

I'm sorry to hear your situation with your developer but there is no way to change your end-user account, the only way is buying a new license.

You can find the terms and conditions on this link:
https://wpml.org/documentation/support/accounts-for-wpml-end-users/

Best regards