This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem: The user was having some notices in the admin that asks to install required WPML addons for use with Page builders and WooCommerce(String Translation, Translation Management, WooCommerce Multilingual, Gravity Forms Multilingual). Solution: The plugin files are also available on the downloads section of your account (this link): https://wpml.org/account/downloads/

Please download the .zip files then upload to your WP dashboard (on Plugins > Add New > Upload).

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by mohamedM-32 1 week, 5 days ago.

Assigned support staff: Jamal.

Author Posts
October 6, 2019 at 10:35 am #4702095

mohamedM-32

Hi,

I installed WPML today but i got this message showing in attached picture unable to fix.

When i am trying to install WooCommerce Views plugin it's requiting ( WPML Translation Management and WPML String Translation ) and unable to download or install it.

In debug information page showing install and download options but not allowing to do it.

Thanks

October 7, 2019 at 12:20 pm #4707045

Diego Pereira
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Hello @mohamedm-32, welcome to the WPML support Forum!

The plugin files are also available on the downloads section of your account (this link): https://wpml.org/account/downloads/

Please download the .zip files then upload to your WP dashboard (on Plugins > Add New > Upload).

Please let us know if it worked for you.

All the best,
Diego

October 7, 2019 at 4:36 pm #4709481

mohamedM-32

Hi,

It's working thank you but gravity forms plugin not working and showing like attached picture.

Regards

October 7, 2019 at 4:50 pm #4709549

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) French (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+01:00)

Hello, this is Jamal from the WPML Support team. If you don't mind, I'll continue with you on this ticket.

The message is showing because you installed Gravity Forms Multilingual without activating Gravity Forms, you will need to either:
- Install and activate Gravity Forms
- Or deactivate Gravity Forms Multilingual

Best regards,
Jamal

October 10, 2019 at 11:07 am #4729685

mohamedM-32

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!