Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.6 and check our list of Known Issues before reporting

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem: some products are missing the featured image

Solution: in the original product, the box Duplicate featured image to translations wasn't checked, so that's why the images weren't copied over.

Once you tick the box and update both original and translation, the images show on the translated page

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by lauraN-2 1 year, 1 month ago.

Assigned support staff: Laura.

Author Posts
November 29, 2018 at 10:42 am #2951571

lauraN-2

I have another ticket currently open in regards to this issue. However, I find myself unable of replying to it. When I press the submit button nothing seems to happen. Therefore, I've opened this new ticket. I ask that you please close the other ticket, seeing as I was unable to do this as well, and reply here. We've created a staging website for you to have a look at:
hidden link

Thank you very much.

December 1, 2018 at 8:24 am #2958385

Laura
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Italian (Italiano ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: Europe/Rome (GMT+01:00)

Hi,

I found that in the original product, the box Duplicate featured image to translations wasn't checked, so that's why the images weren't copied over.

Once you tick the box and update both original and translation, the images show on the English page.

Let me know if this helps you or if you need further assistance.

December 3, 2018 at 1:34 pm #2962448

lauraN-2

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!