This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Radu 3 months, 4 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Radu.

Author Posts
June 21, 2019 at 5:49 pm #4068807

janeO

I am trying to: have all of the text in the header show in Chinese

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:hidden link

I expected to see: all the header text in chinese when chinese is selected from the language switcher.

Instead, I got: most of it in chinese but some is still showing in english and those sentences do appear to be translated in the back end.

June 24, 2019 at 5:38 am #4074651

Radu
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hey Jane,

Thank you for reaching out the WPML support!

Can you go to Dashboard → WPML → String Translation and make a search for the untranslated text here, please? If you find it here, just add the translation and tell me if things are working well this time.

If this change doesn't do the trick, please edit the English version of the homepage by adding point at the end of the Connecting Canadian Education with Students Worldwide text, save the changes, edit the translation and add a point at the end of the corresponding translation of the text. Save the changes once you make sure that the progress at the bottom of the page is at 100%, and see if everything's working fine.

Thanks,
Radu

The topic ‘[Closed] some translated text is not showing on the front end’ is closed to new replies.