Skip Navigation

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem: I am using Subscriptio plugin and the strings generated by subscription option like 3 months, years and so on are not appearing in String Translation to translate.

Solution: 1. Go to a product that contains the string to translate, like "Basic Plan", then scroll down and click on "Show system fields", see screenshot attached. 2. Select the fields "_subscriptio", "_subscriptio_price_time_value", "_subscriptio_price_time_unit" or any of those fields needed, to Copy option. (See screenshot attached) 3. Then "Update" the original language product. 4. Go to WPML -> String Translation, and search for those strings that now should appear in the String Translation page.

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by José Arcos 2 years, 5 months ago.

Assigned support staff: José Arcos.

Author Posts
January 26, 2018 at 3:45 pm

stefanA-12

Hello! 🙂

After hard work I am almost ready with my translations with WPML. 🙂

Some words like: / month, / 3 months, / year are not possible to translate.

This texts are not in the String Translation menu.

The words are from the plugin Subscriptio, for WC subscriptions.

Please, have a look to the screenshot append.

When this last translation is finish, I wanted to bring the translation for the complete website to the WPML Translation Service for the Spanish language.

I tried to fix this issue, but can´t find a solution for it! 🙂

Please, I need your help! 😉

Kind regards,

Stefan

January 26, 2018 at 4:07 pm #1498466

José Arcos

Hello again Stefan, it's good to know that you are getting closer, let me take a look and I'll back to your later today.

Thanks

January 30, 2018 at 10:35 am #1501304

stefanA-12

Hello José,

you found the cause to fix the problem of displaying the texts in the second language?

I want to finish my website project and waiting of you! 😉

Many thanks for your help in advance,

Stefan

January 30, 2018 at 11:38 am #1501401

José Arcos

Hello again, Stefan. Sorry for the delay here. After doing some debugging I found that the problem might be a compatibility issue with the plugin Subscriptio. I've escalated it to our developers, so they are going to take a look at it. I will back to you as soon as I have something new to share.

Thank you.

February 5, 2018 at 10:56 am #1506917

stefanA-12

Hello José! 🙂

Do you have good news for me, are the developer team on the way to fix the issue?

I want to finish the website project and waiting of fixing of the issue! 😉

Kind regards,

Stefan

February 5, 2018 at 11:39 am #1507008

José Arcos

Hello again, Stefan. We are still working on it. I will back to you as soon as they have something new.

Thanks for your patience.

February 13, 2018 at 10:30 am #1515937

stefanA-12

Hello José against! 😉

Sorry, that I write you against about this issue!

I needed to finish my website project, but the problem with this issue is, that now with this incompatibility it not shows the prices from the products and the period of the memberships.

Of course, the prices are a very important content of the e-shop. 😉

So the meaning is, in a second language I can´t use my website for sale of the products. :-(((

Please, have a look to the screenshot append.

Thank you,

Stefan

February 23, 2018 at 11:01 am #1527370

José Arcos

Hello again Stefan, sorry for the delay. It seems that we were missing a setting to translate. Please, follow these steps to translate the strings:

1. Go to a product that contains the string to translate, like "Basic Plan", then scroll down and click on "Show system fields", see screenshot attached.
2. Select the fields "_subscriptio", "_subscriptio_price_time_value", "_subscriptio_price_time_unit" or any of those fields needed, to Copy option. (See screenshot attached)
3. Then "Update" the original language product.
4. Go to WPML -> String Translation, and search for those strings that now should appear in the String Translation page.

Please let me know if this solves the issue or if you need further details.

Have a good day.