Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.5 and check our list of Known Issues before reporting

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Lauren 2 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Lauren.

Author Posts
October 3, 2019 at 1:31 pm #4688031

maartenjanD

Tell us what you are trying to do? Translate woocommerce

Is there any documentation that you are following? I don't know

Is there a similar example that we can see? Yes but your system says that file is more than 1 mb and that is wrong.

What is the link to your site? hidden link

October 3, 2019 at 2:10 pm #4688573

Lauren
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/New_York (GMT-05:00)

Thank you for contacting WPML support. I'll be happy to help you with this. You should be able to translate these strings via WPML String Translation. Please make sure you are using the latest version of WPML plugins and then go to WPML -> String Translation and check there to see if the strings have been translated.

To ensure the quickest and most accurate support, please provide your debug information so that I can get a look at some of your configurations. We have an excellent article on how to located here: https://wpml.org/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/.

NOTE: Please be sure to check the box to indicate you can provide debug info and paste your debug info in the debug field provided, and NOT in the general response field.