This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Shekhar Bhandari 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Shekhar Bhandari.

Author Posts
June 28, 2019 at 5:49 am #4104569

ninnateL

Hello
i use your plug in to translate my site on localhost and its the same step with all my site i did before but in attach file you can see how different it is

i dont know what i have done wrong

thankss

June 28, 2019 at 7:05 am #4104967

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kathmandu (GMT+05:45)

Hello there,

Welcome to WPML support. I'd be assisting you further on this issue.

Which version of WPML plugin are you using? For helping further on this issue it's very important to know your site related information such as themes used, plugins used, PHP versions, etc. You can easily send this using Debug information settings from WPML.

So could you please go to WPML > Support > Debug Information and give me the information in the next reply. You can read the detailed instruction here: http://wpml.org/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/

Further, are you talking about the CSS or the images, could you please explain a bit more so I can better understand?

Look forward to your reply.

Thanks

June 28, 2019 at 7:41 am #4105211

ninnateL

Hello
I'm talking about like feature image and column and everything seem different. I follow this step
1 add translate in Thai
2 overwrite with english content

i did thiswith other site and it work very well but not this site

and i also give you information as below using debug information

thank

June 28, 2019 at 7:43 am #4105223

ninnateL

for more understanding i give you more photo to compare. this is contact us page
english look good but when translate with following the step i told you, you can see how it looks

thanks

June 28, 2019 at 12:10 pm #4107219

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Hello there,

To debug this issue further, I would need to check your site settings once, for this I would need temporary access (wp-admin and ftp) to your site.

So could you please provide me those details, you will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply.
hidden link

This info is private and available to you and WPML supporters only.
Read more about this: https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

Note:
Backup your sites before providing the credentials or if possible provide credentials for the test site

Look forward to your reply.

Thanks

June 30, 2019 at 2:08 pm #4114271

ninnateL

Hello
sorry i develop my site on localhost but i will live it on test site soon

July 1, 2019 at 3:11 am #4115501

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Hello there,

Thank you for the details.

Could you please create a backup of your site and send it to us then, so we can replicate your site on my localhost and help you further? You can use plugins like duplicator and send us the packages, make sure to exclude wp-uploads folder to make the backup file small in size.

Enabled the private reply for you.

Thanks

The topic ‘[Closed] something wrong with my site’ is closed to new replies.