This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bruno Kos 2 months, 4 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno Kos.

Author Posts
July 17, 2019 at 2:48 am

davidC-38

Hi, sometimes when i save a page, not only this one reverts back to the original language, but other random pages does it too.
Including the logo that is to be different in each language.
This is a random behaviour, so i cannot reproduce it.
My site is using divi builder. Some times we use the builder translation tool, others we just translate it independently.

Have you seen this error before?
We are updating old plugin wpml versions right now to check if there is the issue.

July 17, 2019 at 8:11 am #4227183

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Zagreb (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML support!

There was an issue similar to this one, but it has been resolved:
https://wpml.org/errata/cannot-edit-page-builder-translations-with-the-native-wordpress-editor/

"""""""""""""""""""
There is an issue which prevents editing translations of page builder contents using the native WordPress editor.

After clicking the Update button, the translated content is replaced with the original.

This issue occurs when the following conditions are met:

The Translation Management, String Translation, and Media Translation add-on plugins are active.
The post content was built using a page builder (WPBakery, Divi, Elementor, etc.).
The translation was previously translated through a translation job (using the Classic or Advanced Translation Editor, or job sent to a remote service).
"""""""""""""""""""

Regards,
Bruno Kos