Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bobby 2 years, 4 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Bobby.

Author Posts
March 18, 2018 at 3:22 pm #1548953

teameK

I changed my email address using "Search Replace DB".

hidden link

I can not send mail after that.
How can we solve this problem?

March 20, 2018 at 2:40 am #1550300

Bobby
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Los_Angeles (GMT-07:00)

Hello,

I apologize but i am not sure if i can help you with this , it might be best to contact your host provider.

if i understand correct WPML did not cause this issue rather you just changed your email with a search-replace plugin.

Please provide me with more information so i can understand the issue best , if i am missing a part but if this is not related to WPML unfortunately the forum is limited to WPML related issues only.

March 28, 2018 at 1:17 am #1558442

teameK

I wish you had explained in detail ...

March 28, 2018 at 2:54 am #1558467

Bobby
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Los_Angeles (GMT-07:00)

Hello,

In my previous reply i expressed my concern that this might not be related to WPML for the reasons that you are experiencing issues caused after using a Search and Replace plugin to change your email address.

Additionally i asked for more information in case i am understanding this wrong, but if this was not caused by the WPML plugin your host provider as suggested is the best option or the search and replace plugin support.

My apologies but i am not sure as to how i can give more detail on an issue that is potentially not caused by WPML.