This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Itamar 4 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Itamar.

Author Posts
June 17, 2019 at 3:05 pm #4036445

bei-xianK

1. Thanks for resolving the Bangkok issue.

2. WPML can't run normally. There is an installation or server configuration problem. Show details
AJAX Error: error [403]
The above error was shown in all my wp-admin pages but I'm not sure if it's affecting the flow of my website.

3. Post Types Translation and Taxonomies Translation settings are not saving properly.
I would like to make my Media and Post not translatable so I have gone to the settings to try to make them non translatable. However, when I click save and waited for it to save, and then refresh again, the settings went back to Default.

June 17, 2019 at 3:08 pm #4036457

Itamar
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Hebrew (עברית )

Timezone: Asia/Jerusalem (GMT+03:00)

Hi.

In our forum, we try to keep one issue per ticket.
Continuing with one ticket per issue helps not only supporters to focus on one issue at once, but also enables other users to find solutions to their questions faster. Therefore, I've split the other ticket and created a new ticket with this issue.

Could you please update WPML to its latest version 4.2.7.1 and see if the issue persists?

If it does persist, then, please share with me the access to your site.

Thanks,
Itamar.

The topic ‘[Closed] Split: 403 for sitepress-multilingual-cms/menu/languages.php on all admin pages’ is closed to new replies.