This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Jamal 6 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Jamal.

Author Posts
April 23, 2019 at 9:19 am #3661301

bartU-2

Hi,

1/ I have now, on another website, the translation dashboard with a white slightly transparent canvas over iT (see image). It has this strange behavior for all tabs under "translation management".

2/ I only want to work with "duplicated content" for pages. Should I delete the fields that I already translated ?

3/ How can I make WPML do some intelligent translations ? Like for Woocommerce it asks translations for fields that already have been translated a zillion times online.
Do you have something like universal translation libraries for common languages, for common phrases, so that this is translated AUTOMATICALLY ?

thank

April 23, 2019 at 2:58 pm #3665197

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) French (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+01:00)

Hello,

Regarding 1/ i think this is caused by an incompatibility with another plugin or the current theme. If you can switch to a default theme and deactivate all non wpml plugins, i am pretty sure this issue will disappear, if it is the case, switch back your theme and check. If no error yet, please enable one-by-one the other plugins and check every time to spot the plugin that causes this incompatibility.

Regarding 2/ Please elaborate a little more on this question. I did not really understand what do you mean.

Regarding 3/ Our Advanced Translation Editor is offering some similar features like translation memory. Please read our article about it.
https://wpml.org/documentation/translating-your-contents/advanced-translation-editor/

Finally, can you paste your WPML Debug information in the Debug information field?
- http://wpml.org/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/

Best regards,
Jamal

The topic ‘[Closed] Split: 500 internal server error: too many internal redirects’ is closed to new replies.