Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Dražen Duvnjak 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Dražen Duvnjak.

Author Posts
June 2, 2020 at 5:58 am #6270205

annikaN-2

Hi,
I bought the advanced post types order but I can't find the setting that is on the link you send me, see below so I need to do something in WPML settings to get it to show up?

Choose the Yes option in the WPML Synchronize section to synchronize the order across different languages and then click on the Settings Update button.

Thanks,
Annika

June 2, 2020 at 7:23 am #6270841

Dražen Duvnjak
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Zagreb (GMT+02:00)

Hello Annika,

To be fair I am not sure I have used this plugin before and I don't have premium plugin to test it further.

I don't see the image shared, can you please send again?

1) Can you please check if the plugin is working fine even without these settings?

2) Can you please check if this is an issue only with products or with other post types also?

Please let me know.

Thanks,
Drazen

June 2, 2020 at 7:51 am #6271293

annikaN-2

Hi,
I send you a messages that I found it under Advanced in the settings so everything fine.

But now I wonder about another thing. How to translate the emails send by Woocommerce, I saw in some comments that it need to be done by string translation but it just pick up the headlines and not the whole email message. And I also tried to go via the flags in the top of the wp-admin to change but then it change on the other language also. So is there a easy way to do this?

Thanks,
Annika

June 2, 2020 at 11:47 am #6273693

Dražen Duvnjak
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Zagreb (GMT+02:00)

Hello,

great to hear.

1) Usually, WordPress automatically downloads WooCommerce default translation. You can download them under Dashboard>Updates>Transaltion. By default, these strings are translated by the WooCommerce .mo files.

And as you can see in WooCommerce>Email you can only add email subject/heading.

So in order to translate WooCommerce emails, you should search each string and translate it.

Follow the below steps to translate the email contents
- Go to WPML - Theme & Plugins Localizations
- Select WooCommerce plugin and scan
- Go to WPML - String Translations
- Search for your email strings
- Translate & Save

https://wpml.org/documentation/getting-started-guide/string-translation/

2) Also, it would be great if you could tell me exactly which email you'd like to translate (from WooCommerce → Settings → Emails tab). This way, I can check it on my side and see if there's an issue with it. If possible share image from backend and frontend.

Please let me know how it goes.

Thanks,
Drazen

The topic ‘[Closed] Split: Advanced post types order’ is closed to new replies.