This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Itamar 1 year, 1 month ago.

Assigned support staff: Itamar.

Author Posts
September 16, 2018 at 4:13 pm #2739066

peterJ-31

Hallo i really don’t understand some things - like in the screenshots - after the update of some wpml plugin, al lot of products are with the sign update - and i don’t understand why ! But also the translation as you can see is strange - why there are in the first fields a lot of numbers ? Maybe you could take a look in the backend ?

September 16, 2018 at 4:24 pm #2739072

Itamar
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Hebrew (עברית )

Timezone: Asia/Jerusalem (GMT+03:00)

Hi.

In our forum, we try to keep one issue per ticket.
Continuing with one ticket per issue helps not only supporters to focus on one issue at once, but also enables other users to find solutions to their questions faster. Therefore, I've split the other ticket and created a new ticket with this issue.

If you agree, I would like to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your site to take a better look at the issue.
You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply.
The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.

IMPORTANT: Be sure to take a complete backup of your site and database first before you proceed!
Privacy and Security when Providing Debug Information for Support:
https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

Please, could you provide me the additional Info and as well permit me to perform the required steps?

Thanks,
Itamar.

The topic ‘[Closed] Split: after update of some wpml plugins, a lot of products are with the sign update’ is closed to new replies.