This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:

Variable products disappear from the cart after that they are being added.

Solution:

This problem was solved with WooCommerce Multilingual version 4.3.2 Please update to the latest version and see if it helps in your case. If not then please open a new ticket with your issue.

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by luis-adrianZ 1 year, 9 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Itamar.

Author Posts
June 8, 2018 at 3:18 pm #2400668

luis-adrianZ

Thank you so much Itamar. It works nicely! But I have another problem with this. When I try to add to cart a variable product with size and color, it dissapear from the cart and shows an error.

You can try it in: hidden link selecting size and color and adding to cart.

I'm gonna send you a screen print.

June 8, 2018 at 3:19 pm #2400670

Itamar
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Hebrew (עברית )

Timezone: Asia/Jerusalem (GMT+03:00)

Hi.

I've tried to replicate the issue with the ling that you gave me, but I do not get this message.
I've selected size M and color Black, as I can see on your screenshot, and then I've pressed the 'Add to cart' button. And it seems to be working fine. Please see attached screenshot.
Have you fixed this issue already?

Regards,
Itamar.

June 19, 2018 at 7:26 pm #2422907

luis-adrianZ

Hi Itamar.

I doesn't fix the issue already. I select the attributes and after I add to cart the product, it stay in the right column a few seconds and dissapear.

The name of this product is deleted every time I go to check it out after a few days. Maybe it have something to be with the main problem.

Try to replicate again the issue, thank you!

June 20, 2018 at 6:54 am #2423554

Itamar
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Hebrew (עברית )

Timezone: Asia/Jerusalem (GMT+03:00)

Yes, I can see those issues on your site.

Those issues suppose to be with latest versions of WPML and WooCommerce Multilingual.
The latest version of WooCommerce Multilingual is 4.3.2, and it was released yesterday.
Can you please make sure that you are running WPML and its add-ons including WooCommerce Multilingual with their latest versions and also update WooCommerce itself to its latest version (in case it is not updated)?
Then please see if the problem persists.

I look forward to your reply!

Itamar.

June 20, 2018 at 1:12 pm #2424721

luis-adrianZ

Thank you Itamar. Looks like its fixed now. 🙂