This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 5.23 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Diego Pereira 1 year ago.

Assigned support staff: Diego Pereira.

Author Posts
October 4, 2018 at 2:33 pm #2787840

garyW-15

booking cost still in english (when you add some extra option)
hidden link

and there's some problem with the nexts steps froum de go to eng

October 4, 2018 at 2:44 pm #2787882

Diego Pereira
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Hi there,

Do these strings appear in String Translator? If so, are they translated?

Basically, you should look for and translate these strings:
- Booking Date
- Cart
- Duration
- Coupon Code
- Apply coupon
- Update Cart
- Cart totals
- Proceed to checkout

Please search for these strings and make sure they are translated. Documentation link: https://wpml.org/documentation/getting-started-guide/string-translation/

If it still does not work, please send us the access credentials at this ticket. I know it is repetitive because they have already been sent in the previous ticket, but for legal reasons we need a new access authorization on each new ticket.

Kind regards,
Diego

October 5, 2018 at 7:25 pm #2791573

Diego Pereira
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Hi there,

Thanks. Please go to WPML > Theme and plugin localization > Localization options > How to translate strings in themes and plugins? and set it to "Translate themes and plugins using WPML's String Translation only (don't load .mo files)". Please also check the "Use theme or plugin text domains when gettext calls do not use a string literal" and save.

If it does no work, I will need to temporarily duplicate the website to our private server to run more tests without modifying the live website. Once the problem is resolved I will delete the copy site. Please let me know if this is ok for you.

Regards,
Diego

October 5, 2018 at 7:55 pm #2791606

garyW-15

Still not working

October 8, 2018 at 1:03 pm #2796066

Diego Pereira
Supporter

Hi there,

I noticed that you are not using the "Woocommerce Multilingual" plugin, so the cart page is not translated into German. Therefore, when you buy a product, you are redirected to the English version of the cart.

To fix this, try the following:
- Download and Install the Woocommerce Multilingual plugin. You can download it from here: https://wpml.org/account/downloads/
- Run the initial setup, do not forget to check "Install missing WooCommerce pages and create translations" on step 2
- After the initial setup, test the website

These steps solved the issue on my local copy (see screenshot).

Regards,
Diego

October 8, 2018 at 10:30 pm #2797488
garyW-15

now the problem is only on booking page, when I click on booking (main menu) go to eng version

New threads created by Diego Pereira and linked to this one are listed below:

https://wpml.org/forums/topic/split-booking-link-on-menu-not-working/

October 9, 2018 at 4:08 pm #2800992

Diego Pereira
Supporter

Hi there,

As the previous issue has already been resolved, I will open a new ticket for this new one.

I will reply in the new ticket.

Regards,
Diego