This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 0.13 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Izzi Hassan 2 weeks, 3 days ago.

Assigned support staff: Izzi Hassan.

Author Posts
October 1, 2019 at 1:24 pm #4672381

johnK-19

On this bar, all text is translated, but the URL needs to go to the English version URL. In the back end (see Screenshot) you select the booking page. But what happens when you check room availability in hidden link it goes to the Spanish page rather than the English version. This is the issue I have as I cannot see where to change this

October 1, 2019 at 1:36 pm #4672455

Izzi Hassan
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Trying to mark the string for scanning did not work. The option seems to be overriden by the theme's WPML Config which is why my previous instructions failed.

Please try adding the following XML code into WPML -> Settings -> Custom XML Configuration, and click Save:

<wpml-config>
	<admin-texts>
		<key name="shb_booking_page" />
	</admin-texts>
</wpml-config>

This will select that string automatically. Then scan the theme again and you should see "shb_booking_page" show up in String Translation with the value "2847". You need to translate "2847" to the correct English Booking Page ID.