This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Yvette 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Yvette.

Author Posts
May 29, 2019 at 1:48 pm #3916171

juanH-10

Hi Yvette! It worked, thank you very much. One more thing I have this taxonomy and I want to change the original one, it seems to be blocked. Can you help me please?

May 29, 2019 at 1:51 pm #3916177

Yvette
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

Hello

As this is a new topic- I´ve started a new thread for this question.

You asked: "... I want to change the original one..:"

Can you please clarify what exactly you want to change? The admin label? the source language?

Thanks for the clarification

May 30, 2019 at 2:32 pm #3923819

juanH-10

Hi! I want to change the text categorías de trabajos. Before I installed the plugin it used to say categorías de lugares, can u help me, please?

May 31, 2019 at 7:05 am #3928203

Yvette
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

Ok.

I believe this is an incompatibility between your theme and WPML. More specifically, in the code located in file: class-navigation.php (see image).

The theme is built around "job listings" and although you have modified it to use "places", the modifications are not being read at the time the navigation menu is being used when WPML is active.

In order for me to pass this on to our compatibility team for further work/investigation/resolution, I have prepared a sandbox site for you preloaded with WPML. Please upload your theme and recreate this problem there.

Here is the link to access the sandbox site:
hidden link

I wait for your signal that I can see the issue on the site. Thank you.

The topic ‘[Closed] Split: Change the original taxonomy’ is closed to new replies.