We have just released WPML 4.3.3. Before reporting issues please make sure to update - this version resolves all known issues with the major WPML 4.3 release

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Yvette 4 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Yvette.

Author Posts
July 5, 2019 at 2:48 pm #4152237

ziga-krampersekV-2

Thanks so much, got it 🙂

I think everything is working as expected now. Just one question - I noticed that the theme style (fonts) are changed on Croatian language. Does the language also affect CSS of the theme? Is it possible to turn this off?

Thank you for responsiveness!

July 5, 2019 at 2:48 pm #4152243

Yvette
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+01:00)

Hello

We´ll look at the issue in this ticket.

Please, once again, provide system access details even though you already provided them in your last ticket.

THanks for your cooperation in this.

July 8, 2019 at 1:26 pm #4162901

Yvette
Supporter

Hello

Yes, it seems that the theme settings are applying different templates for the single-post. As I am not familiar with your theme, please check with the theme support as to which theme settings controls the tmeplate assignment.

In order to translate theme settings, however, you will need to install the WPML String Translation and possibly the Tranlsation Management modules.

July 9, 2019 at 6:39 am #4167763

ziga-krampersekV-2

Hi, added 🙂 Please check. thanks!

July 9, 2019 at 7:32 am #4168127

Yvette
Supporter

Please read this part of my comment carefully:

"As I am not familiar with your theme, please check with the theme support as to which theme settings controls the tmeplate assignment."

Do you know what theme configuration controls the template assignment to your single posts? This would be the admin-strings that need to be registered for translation as described here:
https://wpml.org/documentation/support/language-configuration-files/#admin-texts

The topic ‘[Closed] Split: CSS different between languages’ is closed to new replies.