This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 3.86 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Diego Pereira 11 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Diego Pereira.

Author Posts
October 26, 2018 at 6:54 am #2852076

paulL-31

Hi,

I cannot find the way, how to make a background of the wpml button blue on mobile only, is always changing on the desktop and mobile and also I wish align it to center and make next to it "+" symbol. Is the thing you can help me out as well?

Thank you. 🙂

October 26, 2018 at 12:09 pm #2852929

Yvette
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

Hello

I was able to get it close but not entirely what you want. As the theme styling is ususally what dominates styling, I would suggest that you get all the details sorted with your theme support.

Here is the css I added to the WPML -> Languages -> Language switcher options -> Additional CSS

@media only screen and (max-width: 479px){
.wpml-ls-slot-7.wpml-ls-current-language, .wpml-ls-slot-7.wpml-ls-current-language a, .wpml-ls-slot-7.wpml-ls-current-language a:visited{
background-color: #191919;} 

.wpml-ls-display{
    display: inline!important;
    float: right;
}

.wpml-ls-menu-item .wpml-ls-flag+span {
    margin-right: 1.5em;
}

.wpml-ls-menu-item .wpml-ls-flag {
    display: inline;
    vertical-align: baseline;
    width: 18px;
    height: 12px;
    float: right;
}

}

I did not know the right color code for the blue backround so it is black (you can change this) and I was also unable to get the margin-right setting to apply. I am really no CSS expert but I am confident your theme support can help you get this as you want now that you have the model to use.

I hope this resolves your issue.

October 30, 2018 at 2:48 pm #2862282

paulL-31

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

October 30, 2018 at 2:49 pm #2862284
paulL-31

I have another question, how I can translate top_bar_right (action button on header)?

Thanks in advance

New threads created by Diego Pereira and linked to this one are listed below:

https://wpml.org/forums/topic/split-how-i-can-translate-top_bar_right/

October 30, 2018 at 3:01 pm #2862356

paulL-31

also do I'm able to translate contact_details? I cannot find them in "theme_mods_betheme_child via WPML > String Translation > Translate texts in admin screens"
- many thanks for your time and help.

October 30, 2018 at 7:06 pm #2863396

Diego Pereira
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Hi there,

As the previous issue has already been resolved, I will open a new ticket for this new one.

I will reply in the new ticket.

Regards,
Diego