This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 1.60 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bigul 5 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Bigul.

Author Posts
May 3, 2019 at 8:15 am #3732053

kevinN-13

And the last issue was in the english version of this category
hidden link the information is in spanish but we have all this contents in english we don't know why It doesn't show in the correct form
and also i think this doesn't show in the bags category page
hidden link

thanks a lot

May 3, 2019 at 3:38 pm #3736163

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

Welcome to the WPML support forum. I will do my best to help you to resolve these issues.

The products of *SIBAYAK MODEL* Product Category term is not translated yet. Translation for those products is still in progress. But you have selected *Translatable - use translation if available or fallback to default language* as the translation preference for the Products. So the primary language(Spanish) Products will be listed in the secondary language(English) also.

Please check the attached images & following documentation for more details and let me know your feedback.

https://wpml.org/documentation/translating-your-contents/displaying-untranslated-content-on-pages-in-secondary-languages/

--
Thanks!

Bigul