This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Alejandro 3 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Alejandro.

Author Posts
July 12, 2019 at 3:57 pm #4200325

Marco

ciao guys,

the problem, unfortunately, is still there, can you please help?

the site is returning 404s although content is there 🙁

thanks

July 12, 2019 at 4:03 pm #4200359

Alejandro
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) Italian (Italiano )

Timezone: Europe/Rome (GMT+02:00)

Hello Marco!

I just read your last message from the 26th of June (the ticket was closed so it wasn't closely monitored).

Can you tell me if you're still having issues? and if this started happening after an update or anything in particular?

Let me know all the details and if the problem is still happening as it happened on our last ticket so i can jump on it and try to figure out what could be the issue this time.

Let me know how it goes.

July 13, 2019 at 5:46 am #4202933

Marco

hey Alejandro
thanks for this

There is a followup
https://wpml.org/forums/topic/errors-404-generated-by-wpml-although-the-content-exists-vol-ii/

which still has no resolution 🙁

July 15, 2019 at 11:11 am #4210247

Alejandro
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) Italian (Italiano )

Timezone: Europe/Rome (GMT+02:00)

Hi there,

Yvette had already send this case to our developers, she didn't tell you before because she was waiting on their answer. but our developers are already looking into the problem.

Original Ticket: https://wpml.org/forums/topic/errors-404-generated-by-wpml-although-the-content-exists-vol-ii/

I'll close this ticket for now since the problem has already been escalated to our teams so we only need to wait for them to answer. I do this to avoid confusion and to keep things simpler and cleaner.

In the meantime, i wish you a lovely day and i sincerely hope this problem ends as fast as possible, so you can continue to work normally.