Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Itamar 2 years, 7 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Itamar.

Author Posts
March 7, 2018 at 7:26 pm #1539678

adrienm-5

Hi Itamar,

The images are back, but there is still some bugs. The last sign up form is not translated into French at the bottom as I had mentioned above and as shown in the screenshots previously attached.

Also, anytime I update something on the website we have a bug, images disappearing even in the English version, and that since we uploaded your plugin. It eventually comes back to normal but sometimes after a few hours. Since day 1 we have add so many issues with your plugin. Can you please look into that?

March 7, 2018 at 8:02 pm #1539705

Itamar
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Hebrew (עברית )

Timezone: Asia/Jerusalem (GMT+02:00)

Hi.

I've fixed the string issue on your site.
Now the following string is translated into French.
We will send you occasional e-mails to keep you posted on the progress. You can unsubscribe in one click.
The problem was that the Beaver Builder module was set to be a Global module and GLobal modules do not work for translations. Instead of this module, I've inserted a regular Text Editor module and then translated it into French in the Translation Editor. Now you can see that this string is translated on the French homepage. Please see attached screenshot.

Please confirm that this issue is solved now.

Thanks,
Itamar.

March 7, 2018 at 11:34 pm #1539896

adrienm-5

Hi, the issue is still not fixed.. The text is still in English even though I entered it in French.

March 8, 2018 at 7:12 pm #1541069

Itamar
Supporter

Hi.

I've made a video to show you what I see on the front-end of your site.
I see that this string is translated into French when you check the French version of your site.
Please watch this short video here hidden link.
Can you see now that this string is translated?

Regards,
Itamar.

March 8, 2018 at 8:56 pm #1541189

adrienm-5

Itamar, I'm referring to the string at the bottom of the page in the ACE page in French. Please scroll down and you will see it in English instead of French.

March 11, 2018 at 1:02 pm #1542771

Itamar
Supporter

OK, I see.

Those elements were also set to be global elements.
All I needed to do it to replace them with regular elements save and update the translation of the page. And also I needed to purge the cache of this page. Now it is OK. Please see attached screenshot.

Please confirm that now the problem is solved.

Thanks,
Itamar.

The topic ‘[Closed] Split: Form string is not translated’ is closed to new replies.