This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by robertR-45 2 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Yvette.

Author Posts
August 5, 2019 at 4:22 pm #4341975

robertR-45

Hi Yvette,

Hope you're keeping well and just following up now as we've been able to get all the translations completed.

There is only one final issue remaining to do with the syncing of the menus that I hope you can help us resolve.

The issue is to do with the TullyFiesta page;
hidden link
- when you are on it it is not possible to use the translation button to go to the English version of the page.

Similarly, when on the English version of the page you can't get to the Spanish version using the Translate button:
hidden link

If you are on any other page in any other language, eg, Boda Page;
hidden link
- then the link the in Nav Menu is correct to the /tullyfiesta page.

The issue just seems to be when on the /tullyfest or /tullfiesta page that you can't switch between the languages.

Hope the above makes sense and can be resolved but if you need any more info just let me know.

All the best,
Rob

August 5, 2019 at 4:33 pm #4342029

Yvette
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

Hello

You had both pages linked to translations that were in the trash. I emptied the trash and then linked the existing TullyFest pages together as translations.

This should resolve your issue.

August 5, 2019 at 5:31 pm #4342259

robertR-45

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!