This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by hlaingM 4 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Bigul.

Author Posts
July 8, 2019 at 12:36 pm #4162425

hlaingM

Hi,

I tested the following after removing all the custom codes associated with duplication.

Here, I posted the following using the 2nd language. But, the photo is missing as you can see below.

hidden link

When I switch on English below, the ad with the photo appears.

hidden link

It is behaving abnormally like this without any customization codes? Although the ad was posted in the 2nd language, it is appearing as the original ad in English in Ads (backend). There must be issues with the settings or the WPML coding.

The normal behavior should be: if an ad is posted in the 2nd language, it should appear as the original post in the 2nd language in Ads(backend). Could you please help to resolve this issue? Thanks.

July 8, 2019 at 12:41 pm #4162467

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

Welcome to the WPML support forum. I will do my best to help you to resolve these issues.

I would like to access the admin area of your site for further checking(the credentials you have shared is not working now). Please fill the private details fields after a full site backup.

Please check the following links for more details about our private information sharing policies.

https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

hidden link

--
Thanks!

Bigul

July 10, 2019 at 7:02 am #4176467

hlaingM

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!