This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Diego Pereira 5 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Diego Pereira.

Author Posts
May 10, 2019 at 6:05 pm #3787399

johanM-9

Hi,
I notice a problem between the plugin Yoast and WPML, when I deactive YOAST everything seems to work. The problem is that we need YOAST. I notice still problem with some pages. Ex. hidden link scroll down to footer and click the flag for english it is still swedish but when a click on the flag at the startpage and go to the same page in the menu it works? Do you have any ideas how we can solve the problems above?

May 10, 2019 at 6:09 pm #3787403

Diego Pereira
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Hi there,

This issue occurs only on this page? Please send us access to your WordPress dashboard (website URL, login and password) I'll check and do some tests. - Please use the private field to send the sensitive data - do not post if you do not see it.

It would be better if you give me a test site rather than the live site.

IMPORTANT Please backup a working copy of site files and database before.

Kind regards,
Diego

The topic ‘[Closed] Split: issue with language switcher’ is closed to new replies.