This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by frankE-13 5 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Diego Pereira.

Author Posts
April 23, 2019 at 4:58 pm #3666385

frankE-13

I don't know if it's connected or not. But I (and some others) have problems with a plugin "Pay Pal Plus". Since the WooCommerce update to 3.6.1 this plugin doesn't work anymore. I had to switch back to an earlier version of "Pay Pal Plus".

It seems that there has been a significant change in WooCommerce that might also cause problems with WPML?

April 23, 2019 at 5:17 pm #3666437

Diego Pereira
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Hi there,

Have you checked if the same issue occurs with WPML disabled? If not, this may be to be a new compatibility issue with the PayPal plus plugin.

In these cases, these are the procedures:
- Install the plugin in a clean installation and reproduce the problem in this new installation. So we can isolate it and do some testing without the interference of server settings or other plugins
- After this, I will check the problem in this new installation and look for a quick solution
- If I can not find a solution, I will forward the problem to our compatibility team
- The compatibility team will do some more testing and will contact the product author to fix the issue

I created a test website with a clean WordPress install + WPML + Woocommerce. You can access it through this link:
hidden link - Through this link you will be automatically logged in.

Please upload the plugin to this test install, setup it the same way as in your website (using the same options) and create some dummy content to reproduce the issue. Please note that we only need the plugin and the related functionality, you don't need to setup a entire website or clone your existing site.

After that, please send us clear steps on how to see/reproduce the issue on this test install. We will run some tests.

Kind regards,
Diego

April 26, 2019 at 9:35 am #3689263

frankE-13

To cut a long story short: Yesterday I almost simultaneously installed the WPML-Workraound (https://wpml.org/forums/topic/upgrading-to-wc-3-6-1-with-wc-multilingual-4-6-0-causes-problems-in-2nd-language/) and an update for PPP and everything runs fine again!

I think there were two separate problems with WooCommerce that had nothing to do with each other.

Thanks a lot!

April 26, 2019 at 9:35 am #3689267

frankE-13

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!