This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bruno Kos 4 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno Kos.

Author Posts
June 11, 2019 at 6:26 am #3992073

cedricH-7

Hi Bruno,

I disabled the security plugins and redelivered the pages. So far it seems it helps.

With Punjabi translation of the Bicycle Accidents page (please see the image attached). How do I fix that issue? The text appears in boxes.

One more thing, I can't redeliver the Abbotsford page. Hwne I click on it, it directs me to a different translation management page. I just don't quite understand how it works.

Thank you

June 11, 2019 at 6:31 am #3992079

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Zagreb (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML support!

With Punjabi translation of the Bicycle Accidents page (please see the image attached). How do I fix that issue? The text appears in boxes.

Can you give me a bit more information on what exactly is not working, also providing me with URLs? I am not familiar with Punjabi script, so I'm having trouble figuring out the issue only from this image :).

Regards,
Bruno Kos

June 11, 2019 at 3:39 pm #3996855

cedricH-7

Hi,

Here is the link to the Bicycle Accidents page - hidden link When you click to "Punjabi", the translation appears in the boxes, not in the sections like other translations.

Thank you

June 12, 2019 at 6:30 am #4000547

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Zagreb (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

I'm not entirely sure was behind this - it seems like that some additional Elementor code was rendered for some reason. Can you tell me if you tried deleting this translation (and also removing it from the trash) and creating it anew? I checked the code of other translations for the page and the issue does not seem to be there.

Regards,
Bruno Kos