This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem: Uncaught TypeError: Argument 1 passed to WPML_Cornerstone_Register_Strings:" Solution: https://wpml.org/forums/topic/i-added-15-pages-to-translation-basket-15-showing-but-the-basket-page-is-empty/#post-3310413

Specifically this: 2. Can you temporarily disable the Cornerstone plugin before trying to remove the items from the basket?

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by benediktK-3 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno Kos.

Author Posts
May 24, 2019 at 12:56 pm #3884855

benediktK-3

Can't give you access on the machine, since it's a dockerized env with many sites... sorry

Log content is this:
[24-May-2019 12:00:04 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught TypeError: Argument 1 passed to WPML_Cornerstone_Register_Strings::register_strings_for_modules() must be of the type array, null given, called in /var/www/html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/vendor/wpml/page-builders/src/st/compatibility/class-wpml-page-builders-register-strings.php on line 58 and defined in /var/www/html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/vendor/wpml/page-builders-cornerstone/src/class-wpml-cornerstone-register-strings.php:9
Stack trace:
#0 /var/www/html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/vendor/wpml/page-builders/src/st/compatibility/class-wpml-page-builders-register-strings.php(58): WPML_Cornerstone_Register_Strings->register_strings_for_modules(NULL, Array)
#1 /var/www/html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/vendor/wpml/page-builders/src/st/class-page-builder-integration.php(61): WPML_Page_Builders_Register_Strings->register_strings(Object(WP_Post), Array)
#2 /var/www/html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): WPML_Page_Builders_Inte in /var/www/html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/vendor/wpml/page-builders-cornerstone/src/class-wpml-cornerstone-register-strings.php on line 9

May 24, 2019 at 1:07 pm #3885017

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Zagreb (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

I've split this topic as it seems to be a separate issue. I was able to find some similar cases related to "Uncaught TypeError: Argument 1 passed to WPML_Cornerstone_Register_Strings:"

And I may have done it by doing this:
https://wpml.org/forums/topic/i-added-15-pages-to-translation-basket-15-showing-but-the-basket-page-is-empty/#post-3310413

Specifically this:
2. Can you temporarily disable the Cornerstone plugin before trying to remove the items from the basket?

Both translations seem so be there now for Impressum page:
hidden link

Can you check if it works now?

Regards,
Bruno Kos

May 27, 2019 at 11:28 am #3896489

benediktK-3

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!