This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Raja Mohammed 1 year, 3 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Raja Mohammed.

Author Posts
March 15, 2019 at 1:58 pm #3354433

raulC-14

Hello,

I'm having problems on stock sync in both languages (english and portuguese).
When I add a new product (with and without variations) the stock is not syncronized.
I have to follow the Troubleshoot suggestion you mentioned in other forum replies.
Is this going to be solved in new updates? It's very time consuming, considering that in a near past the stock sync automatically for both languages.

other problem I'm facing is the fact that the language switcher I have on the top header ( on mobile) is not working (the dropdown). However, on desktop it's working fine.
Can you help me with this?

Note: everything is updated to latest versions (wordpress version and plugins).

Thank you very much!

March 15, 2019 at 2:02 pm #3354441

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hi there,

I have created a new ticket for the language switcher issue so that we can keep the issue simple and clean.

I have tried the site in a live android device but I am unable to reproduce the issue. Can you please provide us with the screenshots taken from the devices.

Kind regards
Raja

March 19, 2019 at 6:26 pm #3382569

raulC-14

Hello Raja,

I can't test in on Android, but on Iphone 6S that dropdown doesn't work.
Any idea of what can it be?

On desktop is OK, if i test it on the Chrome emulator...is OK as well, but on Iphone 6s (portrait and landscape view it doesn't work - i can't exchange between languages).

Thanks,
Raul

March 20, 2019 at 10:17 am #3387307

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Hello Raul,

I can confirm the issue in IOS devices, However, this is not an issue with WPML, as I can see that the language switcher has taken over the style of the theme, Have you added any customization or custom class to the language switcher.

The issue here is IOS devices won't allow hover effect instead of a proper click or touch action should be added in place of hover effect.

This can be fixed with a custom JS code, let me know the details about the customization.

Kind regards
Raja

March 20, 2019 at 5:29 pm #3391793

raulC-14

Hello Raja,

The Language Swticher was moved a little bit down (with Yellow Pencil plugin), in order to Try/confirm if it was a screen problem (or something like that).

Can you help me solving this?

Thanks,
Raul

March 21, 2019 at 1:02 pm #3403667

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Hello Raul.

I can see that the theme had overridden the language switcher styles and classes. Can you please check this with the theme support.

I'm not sure how the dropdown trigger is handled by the theme.
The workaround is to trigger a hover effect on the language switcher during click event in the mobile devices may be using JS.

Let me know if you need further assistance, I will be happy to help you in this case.

Kind regards
Raja