This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 18 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bigul 4 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Bigul.

Author Posts
April 12, 2019 at 1:11 pm #3599323

ahmedM-19

Hi Bigul,

Thank you so much.. The translation is working now.
But please check the links in this page "contact us" all links to other pages not working while the English one works.

Waiting for your feedback.
Thank you

April 12, 2019 at 1:24 pm #3599467

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hi Dodd,

Is it only happening on the Contact Page? Please check and let me know your feedback.

Maybe you are facing this issue because of compatibility conflicts. So to make sure if possible, please do the following steps.

a) Backup your site first
b) Switch for a moment to a WordPress default theme like 2017
c) Deactivate all the plugins that are not related to WPML
d) If the issue is gone, activate the plugin one by one to see with which one there is an interaction issue

--
Thanks!

Bigul

April 13, 2019 at 4:42 am #3603537

ahmedM-19

Hi Bigul,
Thank you for your response.

It is only happening on the Contact Page.
All other pages are working (Arabic & English).

Thanks
Dodd

April 13, 2019 at 1:50 pm #3604667

Bigul
Supporter

Hi Dodd,

Thank you for the details. Please allow me to make a duplicator copy of your site using the Duplicator plugin(https://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/) for debugging the issue on my local server.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

April 14, 2019 at 3:05 am #3606247

ahmedM-19

Hi Bigul,

One of your supporters had done the next duplicator before if this can help you.
hidden link

Thanks

April 14, 2019 at 5:03 pm #3608435

Bigul
Supporter

Hi Dodd,

Thank you for the update. The Sandbox site you have shared is already in a debug mode. Therefore I would like to try with a fresh copy of your site. Please give me permission to make a new Duplicator package.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

April 15, 2019 at 3:17 am #3609337

ahmedM-19

offcourse Bigul.
Is there any other thing I can help you with.

Thanks
Dodd

April 15, 2019 at 3:36 pm #3614687

Bigul
Supporter

Hi Dodd,

Thank you for your permission. Sorry, the private information is cleared in the previous thread. So please share me the login credentials after a site backup.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

April 16, 2019 at 12:24 pm #3622021

Bigul
Supporter

Hi Dodd,

Thank you for the login information. I made a Duplicator copy of your site now. Will debug it further and get back to you soon. Please wait.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

April 17, 2019 at 9:19 am #3629043

Bigul
Supporter

Hi Dodd,

I have tried to configure the Duplicator package on my local servers. But it showing an installation error. Please check the attached image.

The result is the same after several tries. So I will try with Duplicator pro or configure it manually. Please wait.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

April 17, 2019 at 2:45 pm #3632023

ahmedM-19

Thank you Bigul

April 17, 2019 at 3:39 pm #3632397

Bigul
Supporter

Hi Dodd,

Now I made a local copy with the Duplicator Pro plugin. For your kind updates, it looks like the issue is happening because of a compatibility issue with WYZI Toolkit/WYZI theme. It is working in my local copy when the theme is WordPress default 2017/2019 or WYZI Toolkit plugin is inactive.

Therefore I have a request to make sure of the issue. Please deactivate *WYZI Toolkit* plugin for a moment after a site backup. Then check the links of the Arabic Contact page is working or not.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

April 18, 2019 at 7:09 am #3636689

ahmedM-19

Hi Bigul,

Yes you are right, I deactivate *WYZI Toolkit* then I check the links of the Arabic Contact page and it's working.. So I contacted the theme support with the issue.
Is there any thing else I can do for solving this issue!!!

Thank you so much.
Dodd

April 18, 2019 at 5:53 pm #3641361

Bigul
Supporter

Hi Dodd,

Thank you for the confirmation. Please let me know if you have any feedback from the theme support.

Meantime I will try our compatibility escalation process and get back to you soon. Please wait.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

April 19, 2019 at 5:03 am #3643651

ahmedM-19

Hi Bigul,
Hope you're doing well.

I contact the theme support and here is the reply:
------We have tested the theme with WPML and it is fully compatible. Please ask them for specific issues so I can update it to my development team.-----

Waiting for your feedback
Thank you

The topic ‘[Closed] Split: Links are not working in Contact page’ is closed to new replies.