This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 18 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bigul 4 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Bigul.

Author Posts
April 20, 2019 at 4:57 am #3649517

ahmedM-19

Hi Bigul,

The theme support says:
We have tested the theme with WPML and it is fully compatible. Please ask them for specific issues so I can update it to my development team.

Thank you for your support.

April 22, 2019 at 4:47 am #3653909

ahmedM-19

Okay Bigul, waiting for your feedback.
Thank you
Dodd

April 23, 2019 at 5:45 pm #3666653

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hi Dodd,

For your information, the bug is existing in our local copies after the primary investigation procedures. This issue is only happening when using *Contact* template(from *Wyzi* theme) for the Contact page. But it works in a fresh installation.

Therefore I am escalating the issue to our second tier team for further debugging. We will get back to you as soon as possible. Please wait.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

May 17, 2019 at 6:23 am #3831597

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hi Dodd,

For your kind updates, our compatibility team has noticed this issue is happening because of the Options Tree plugin and it is related to the theme and RTL. When we set Arabic has default language the conflict is happening in both languages also(the result is the same even without WPML).

Therefore can you please check it without Options Tree plugin and make sure the issue is existing or not.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

The topic ‘[Closed] Split: Links are not working in Contact page’ is closed to new replies.