This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Itamar 12 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Itamar.

Author Posts
October 24, 2018 at 11:33 am #2845981

maleneP-2

Thanks, it works great now! I think i panicked a little, the new editor is really great, and saves us a lot of time.

I am still having the media troubles, it is a bit of a mystery to me. Could you perhaps give me a tip about how i get the translations that are stuck at 100% (needs update)? I haven't changed anything on the original pages, but it seems that i resolved it for the english language by just going into the wpml>translations> and then click on translate on one of the translated texts, and then then click back to list. It cleared all translations awaiting update for the english language, but the german ones are still stuck there. I fear that it could be a string that changed translation, and i need to go back and click ctrl+enter a few thousand times to fix it. Although i see that the system is in place to make it as correct as possible, i just don't know why they didn't go through the first time.

As you can probably tell, i am not very experienced with something as advanced as this. I just don't know where to look.

Thanks for giving me a hand

October 25, 2018 at 11:34 am #2849566

Itamar
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Hebrew (עברית )

Timezone: Asia/Jerusalem (GMT+03:00)

Hi.

This seems like a duplication of this ticket.
https://wpml.org/forums/topic/split-media-files-are-gray-2/
I'll wait for your answer there and close this ticket.

Regards,
Itamar.