This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Yvette 2 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Yvette.

Author Posts
August 7, 2019 at 5:21 am #4352107

liS

Yvette :
1. I met problem again when I create new site key for the website, hidden link.
I purchased WPML as an agency. please let me know whether it is not limited to sites creation? Please find the attachment for you to read the screen shot, you are encourage to enter the backend to help me set it up if possible.

2. When I continue to use WPML, the strange thing happened, please take at a look at attachment, a screen shot of backend, you will find all pages disappear?! There are lots of strange problems when we use WPML. Please check and give me a quick solution.

August 7, 2019 at 5:29 am #4352147

Yvette
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

Hello

1. System Access
The credentials your provided to me to access your site did not work when I cut&paste them into the login screen. Please provide new ones and carefully check for typos. I am opening the private area for this information.

2. Site keys
You asked: "let me know whether it is not limited to sites creation?" There is no limit to sites with the Multiagency license.

3. Pages disappearing
If you cannot see a post type when WPML is activated, it is ususally because the installation process did not assign a language code to them.

Please do the following:
WPML > Support > Troubleshooting > Cleanup > Set language information

Can you now see the pages?

I wait for your feedback

August 7, 2019 at 12:53 pm #4355237

Yvette
Supporter

Hello

1.Username/Password
The data is not working on the login screen still. I cut&paste the information but the system says it is incorrect. Please check this.

2. Woocommerce Pages
You should install the WCML (Woocommerce Multilingual) plugin and follow the setup wizard. This will create the necessary shop pages and guide you through the translatin of attributes...etc.

Here is more info: https://wpml.org/documentation/related-projects/woocommerce-multilingual/

3.Forum support
Unfortunately, the forum is not the ideal location for you to get general guidance. It is more to handle specific problems ina particular area. I suggest that you review carefully our getting started guides here:

https://wpml.org/documentation/getting-started-guide/

August 7, 2019 at 2:23 pm #4355929

liS

Yvette :
I reset the password as following :
+Help#offer#Gain
You have user name and domain already as given you in my previous email

August 7, 2019 at 2:47 pm #4356107

Yvette
Supporter

It finally worked!

Now - please do as I asked in the other points.

- Install WCML (Woocommerce Multilingual) and read through the link on how to translate your shop. As I stated before, the forum is not really a place for tutorials but I can answer specific questions.

- Please also update your WPML components all to their latest release levels.

August 8, 2019 at 2:28 am #4359027

liS

Yvette : thanks for your reply and help. I just created another ticket with new issue for another website, hidden link, please check out my ticket and looking forward to help.

August 8, 2019 at 9:29 am #4361475

Yvette
Supporter

Ok - so let´s now close this one?