We have just released WPML 4.3.3. Before reporting issues please make sure to update - this version resolves all known issues with the major WPML 4.3 release

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Lauren 1 year, 1 month ago.

Assigned support staff: Lauren.

Author Posts
September 25, 2018 at 5:12 pm #2764836

jesper-boL

Well, the first step is to search the forum with a question before I can create a new ticket - right? When I try to press "search" nothing happens..

September 25, 2018 at 5:29 pm #2764854

Lauren
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/New_York (GMT-05:00)

If I understand correctly from the previous ticket, the issue is that you are creating and translating testimonials for Danish and English but they are showing for all languages. Is this correct?

I checked your site settings and I don't see some of the WPML options that are normally available in WPML -> Languages. This could be due to a conflict, or an error when installing. To test this, I'd like to have you try a few things so we can try to isolate the issue.

** IMPORTANT ** Please backup a working copy of site files and database before continuing.

Update all WPML plugins & WordPress core. Disable all plugins except the testimonials plugin and WPML related and then temporarily change the theme to a default WordPress such as TwentyFifteen. With these settings, do the testimonials still show in all languages? If you go to WPML -> Languages, do you see all of the options such as language switcher, Ajax settings, etc?

If you are unable to test this on your live site, let me know and I can set up a staging site for you where you can install the testimonials plugin and we can continue troubleshooting there.

To ensure the quickest and most accurate support, please provide your debug information so that I can get a look at some of your configurations. We have an excellent article on how to located here: https://wpml.org/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/.

NOTE: Please be sure to check the box to indicate you can provide debug info and paste your debug info in the debug field provided, and NOT in the general response field.

The topic ‘[Closed] Split: New Issue with posts showing in both languages’ is closed to new replies.