Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Diego Pereira 3 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Diego Pereira.

Author Posts
November 27, 2020 at 4:49 pm #7545743

tobiasL-11

Hello Diego,

this happened because some links on the home page on the test site still link to the live site and I din't notice.
So unfortunately the problem still presists.
E.g. you can see all snapboxes we offer here: hidden link
If you open one product, there is no content shown.

Best
Franziska

November 27, 2020 at 4:58 pm #7545763

Diego Pereira
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Hi there,

I did some tests using the staging site, and found that the issue is caused by the "Woo Layout Injector" plugin. If we disable it, the issue is gone (see hidden link)

Unfortunately this plugin is not compatible with WPML. I found some similar tickets reporting compatibility issue on our forum. Please check this link:
https://wpml.org/forums/topic/wpml-woo-layout-injector-compatibility-issue/

I can see that the issue has been escalated to our Compatibility team, but hasn't been resolved since. It was said back then that "However this plugin registers a lot of custom Divi modules for WooCommerce
and there are custom shortcodes.", so most likely this lies behind its incompatibility with WPML.

Apparently this client used another plugin instead:
https://wpml.org/forums/topic/wpml-woo-layout-injector-compatibility-issue/#post-2405708

Please try the following:
- If possible, just disable the plugin or switch to the "Divi BodyCommerce" plugin
- If not, please check with the support of the plugin if they have a solution for this issue, or plans to include WPML compatibility.

Kind regards,
Diego