Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.5 and check our list of Known Issues before reporting

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 34 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Bruno Kos 6 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno Kos.

Author Posts
May 14, 2019 at 8:38 pm #3810575

Mr. Ghost

Did you translate the options page or not?

If the options page is not translated at it's core you will experience and be able to replicate. If you could please always make my answers private at all threads I would easier directly be able to share videos and print screens.

May 15, 2019 at 6:39 pm #3819623

Mr. Ghost

Can you please install ACF PRO thanks.

May 16, 2019 at 6:32 am #3822241

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Zagreb (GMT+01:00)

Hi,

ACF Pro installed in the sandbox.

Regards,
Bruno Kos

May 17, 2019 at 6:17 am #3831547

Mr. Ghost

So, hidden link try to switch language now in the top admin bar. Usually, this creates a new translation if you, later on, add and save if it would work as posts/pages.
hidden link

So the only way is to add the translations from this view: hidden link yes surely works but the other one is just annoying it does not work as post/pages. then it's better to now show the language if the translation for that options page does not exist.

It works as it is but not 100% for convenience I think 🙂 Why not let it work as post/pages, makes the UI easier for users and easier for you guys to support when it works the same way.

May 17, 2019 at 8:20 am #3832231

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Zagreb (GMT+01:00)

Hi,

It may be because there is no language parameter in the URL. However, when I open:
hidden link

(directly from Options Pages) and click WPMP TEST, it opens:
hidden link

And now when I switch to hidden link, it opens the proper translation.

So I guess that users would need to do the above, but then click WPML TEST directly and then try switching the language to make translations, because WPML TEST is not visible as a menu item until you open it within Options Pages. I guess I could bring this to our developers and escalate, but there are other easier ways to achieve this and workarounds also.

Regards,
Bruno Kos