This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Nadia Ostuni 1 year ago.

Assigned support staff: Bigul.

Author Posts
October 16, 2018 at 9:04 am #2820220

Nadia Ostuni

Hi Bigul,

Regarding the missing pages: if I open the page activities > Orphan... on a browser where I'm not logged in as administrator, in the menu I see only the current language. While if I open it when logged, I see the "IT" link, but with a (site url)/it/?page_id=870 link. And if I open that link, it is visible to the logged user while brings to a not found page for the others.

Thanks

October 16, 2018 at 9:27 am #2820299

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

Welcome to the WPML support forum. I will do my best to help you to resolve these issues.

For your kind updates, it is an expected result. Because the translated Pages are not published yet. That is why it is not showing to *Guest Users* and the Page ID for the *Admin*.

Please check the attached image for more details and let me know your feedback.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

October 16, 2018 at 9:59 am #2820444

Nadia Ostuni

Ok thanks
I didn't know they could be in "draft" mode as I just "create"them clicking on "translate" in the other language page and going to the transaltion editor.
Do'nt understand why some were published and other in Draft status. Anyway, now I know where to search.
Thanks

October 16, 2018 at 9:59 am #2820446

Nadia Ostuni

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!