This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Raja Mohammed 6 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Raja Mohammed.

Author Posts
April 24, 2019 at 11:04 am #3671865

antonD-13

Hi,

both of plugins are on the version you typed. After plugins update the problem appeared. I asked web hosting for backup from yesterday, but we need to make it fix also.

Do you need some debug info?

Thanks.

April 24, 2019 at 11:05 am #3671875

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hi,

It seems like a performance issue with the latest release. Please share the debug.log with us. I will also try to reproduce the issue in your clone site.

Kind regards
Raja

April 24, 2019 at 12:28 pm #3672695

antonD-13

Hi, here you have debug.log. Meanwhile my hosting provider reverse state of website to to yesterday, where everything works. Now you can see it is working. But try to upgrade plugins on clone site and you will see the bugs.

Link for debug.log: hidden link

Thanks.

April 25, 2019 at 6:22 am #3679031

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hi there,

I can confirm the issue. is it possible for you to try the workaround suggested in the errata after updating to WooCommerce Multilingual 4.6.1 and WooCommerce 3.6.1 https://wpml.org/errata/timeouts-with-woocommerce-multilingual-4-6-1/ .

Recomended: Secure a backup of you site

Kind regards
Raja

The topic ‘[Closed] Split: Performance issues with WC 3.6.1 and WCML 4.6.1’ is closed to new replies.