Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by janK-52 10 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Riffaz.

Author Posts
November 6, 2019 at 9:42 am #4896321

janK-52

Same Problem.

../wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-multilingual/wpml-woocommerce.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in ../wp-includes/functions.php on line 5573
Warning: fread() expects parameter 1 to be resource, bool given in ../wp-includes/functions.php on line 5576
Warning: fclose() expects parameter 1 to be resource, bool given in ../wp-includes/functions.php on line 5579
Warning: fopen(../wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-multilingual/wpml-woocommerce.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in ../wp-includes/functions.php on line 5573
Warning: fread() expects parameter 1 to be resource, bool given in ../wp-includes/functions.php on line 5576
Warning: fclose() expects parameter 1 to be resource, bool given in ../wp-includes/functions.php on line 5579
Warning: fopen(../wp-content/plugins/server-ip-memory-usage/server-ip-memory-usage.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in ../wp-includes/functions.php on line 5573

This error occours after deleting the plugin "server-ip-memory-usage".
How can I fix it?

November 6, 2019 at 9:44 am #4896331

Riffaz
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Colombo (GMT+05:30)

Hi,

You are asking the question in a closed ticket.
Let's continue here.

Did you remove the WCML and 'server ip memory usage' plugins via FTP/cPanel?

Let me know.

Regards,
Riffaz.

November 6, 2019 at 1:32 pm #4898951

uweK-11

Same here! 🙁

Deactivated and uninstalled the plugins through backend.

November 6, 2019 at 2:12 pm #4899169

janK-52

Hi Riffaz,
thank you for your reply.
Like uweK-11 the error happens, after I deleted a plugin in WordPress (in my case 'server ip memory usage').

November 15, 2019 at 11:07 pm #4957139

janK-52

Similar problem on another Website:

Warning: fopen(/var/www/web27385238/html/langisland-school.de/wp-content/plugins/user-role-editor/user-role-editor.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/web27385238/html/langisland-school.de/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5699

Warning: fread() expects parameter 1 to be resource, bool given in /var/www/web27385238/html/langisland-school.de/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5702

Warning: fclose() expects parameter 1 to be resource, bool given in /var/www/web27385238/html/langisland-school.de/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5705

Once String Translation is active you cant delete Plugins..

I do not want to do anyrhing with cloudways.
Can I send you a manual backup (with All-in-One WP Migration or another plugin)?

thanks 🙂

November 15, 2019 at 11:15 pm #4957141

janK-52

Run this query to solve the problem:

DELETE FROM `wp_icl_mo_files_domains` WHERE `wp_icl_mo_files_domains`.`component_id` LIKE '%user-role-editor.php%'

Replace "user-role-editor.php" with the filename mentioned in the WP error messages.

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!