This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Marcos Vinicios Barreto 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Marcos Vinicios Barreto.

Author Posts
June 18, 2019 at 2:21 pm #4044401

pixelmattersL

Hi Marcos,

Unfortunately, we can't give you access to the website at this moment.

We have advanced with our debugging and found that by updating the WP_MEMORY_LIMIT to 128M fixed the issue related with "all of our fields are set as 'Don't translate'".

Although we've faced a new issue: hidden link

Do you have any idea of what is this?

June 18, 2019 at 2:26 pm #4044411

Marcos Vinicios Barreto
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Bahia (GMT-03:00)

Hello,

As regarding this issue, please, try the basic troubleshooting below:

1 - Do you see any JS error in your browser console? If so, please provide us with some screenshot showing the browser console with the related errors.

2 - Please, disable all the plugins except WPML related ones and let me know if you still see this issue.

3 - If the issue persists, temporary change to a default WordPress theme and let me know if you still see the issue.

Please, let me know. Have a nice day.

June 19, 2019 at 9:29 am #4050055

pixelmattersL

Hello Marcos,

Regarding your points:

1 - Yes we have: hidden link
2 / 3 - This issue only happens in the Production environment, because of that we can't follow this recommendation.

As I mentioned in points 2 and 3 this issue only happens in Production, we'll also further investigate.

June 19, 2019 at 3:53 pm #4053067

Marcos Vinicios Barreto
Supporter

Hello,

Please, take a look at my private reply above. Thanks!

June 25, 2019 at 11:56 am #4084173

pixelmattersL

Hi Marcos,

Unfortunately, we can't give you access to the website at this moment.

Besides access to the website, is there anything I can share with you in order to debug this issue?

June 25, 2019 at 8:14 pm #4087067

Marcos Vinicios Barreto
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for the updates. In this case, the migration process described above would give us access to a copy of your website in a different server environment instead of a direct access. The issue indicates a JavaScript conflict and in order to understand what is causing it a detailed investigation is needed. Is it possible to proceed with the migration process? Note it is done for support purposes only and once your issue is solved all the data will be deleted from our test servers. Please, let me know, have a nice day.