This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by emmaR-7 5 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Bigul.

Author Posts
April 10, 2019 at 1:14 pm #3576445

emmaR-7

hidden link

Mustard Spoon Room in English has the price of 75€ and in French this does not appear.

hidden link

Silver Spoon Room in English has the price of 80€ and in French this does not appear.

The prices also do not appear in the main "Rooms" page - see photo attached. hidden link

April 10, 2019 at 2:08 pm #3577095

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hi Emma,

The translation preference for the *Price* field of *Rates* post type is set as *Copy*. But somehow it is not synced to the French Posts. Please check the attached images for more details.

Please try the following steps after a site backup and make sure you are getting the expected result or not.

1) Upgrade to the latest version of WPML(4.2.5)
2) Update the Posts and its translation(just resave)
3) Check the issue is existing or not
4) If the issue exists, please create a Post in French for testing(not a translation) and make sure it shows the price or not

--
Thanks!

Bigul

April 14, 2019 at 8:16 am #3607179

emmaR-7

OK, I will try this, and let you know.

April 14, 2019 at 9:29 am #3607321

emmaR-7

Hi,

I did the upgrade, re-saved the pages, and the rates page, but the price is still not showing. I created a post using the same shortcode - within the post section. However, I dont quite know how to do it directly in French, because it is a shortcode.

Kindest regards,

Emma

April 14, 2019 at 5:12 pm #3608455

Bigul
Supporter

Hi Emma,

Thank you for the updates. It requires further cross-checking. So Please allow me to make a duplicator copy of your site using the Duplicator plugin(https://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/) for debugging the issue on my local server.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

April 14, 2019 at 6:07 pm #3608477

emmaR-7

Hi Bigul,

Yeah that is fine. Fingers crossed it is something easy to fix!

Emma

April 15, 2019 at 9:39 am #3611665

Bigul
Supporter

Hi Emma,

Thank you for your permission. The site credentials removed from the previous ticket. So please share it again after a site backup.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

April 18, 2019 at 11:45 am #3638891

Bigul
Supporter

Hi Emma,

Thank you for the login information. I made a Duplicator copy of your site now. Will debug it further and get back to you soon. Please wait.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

April 25, 2019 at 11:40 am #3681781

emmaR-7

Hi Bigul,

Sorry about the delay in response, my whole house has come down with a really bad gastro, so we have all been off sick, and we are all still recovering.

I am as confused as you are! The prices are pulled in on a "pages" section using a shortcode regarding the "rates" page. Please find screen shots:

April 25, 2019 at 3:34 pm #3683981

Bigul
Supporter

Hi Emma,

Thank you for the feedback. I have added the shortcodes. But the price is not showing in the frontend.

Please check the attached images and following URLs for more details.

hidden link

hidden link

--
Thanks!

Bigul

May 5, 2019 at 7:00 am #3741867

emmaR-7

Hi,

Since you were not sure why the price was not showing, I contacted Motopress - who I bought the theme from. They informed me of the following:

"We found that the string mphb_currency_position was translated through WPML > String Translations (the attached screenshot). It is a part of the plugin code and should not be translated. It usually does not show up in the String Translation module. We marked the string as not translated and the prices are displayed correctly now.".

The prices are now showing, so you can resolve this issue. Thanks again for your support.

Emma