This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 0.86 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bigul 4 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Bigul.

Author Posts
June 7, 2019 at 4:09 pm #3977589

naomiT-2

The Search button should translate in Italian - I checked in the strings, it looks translated but it's not

My problems are with the strings, I don't know if I have to delete some of them like you did to solve the problem.

June 7, 2019 at 4:47 pm #3977901

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hi Vilma,

Welcome to the WPML support forum. I will do my best to help you to resolve these issues.

The search field label strings are registered for translation in WPML>>String Translation. But because of the theme settings each search field label string is registered as a separate string domain.

So we have to search for each search field label string and translate it from WPML>>String Translation. Please note, we have to translate the string with *admin_texts_inspiry_search* string domain.

Please check the attached images for more details and let me know your feedback.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

The topic ‘[Closed] Split: Search fields strings translation’ is closed to new replies.