This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Itamar 1 year ago.

Assigned support staff: Itamar.

Author Posts
October 15, 2018 at 9:22 pm #2818840

christopherB-27

Good morning. Your solution wasn't at all correct. The solution lied in going to the page settings while in the secondary language to remove the side and top bars. Also, my translations were not coming through because I hadn't registered the product. That said. I've made a lot of progress. Please attached pictures. The text translations are coming through, but all of my other media gets overwritten if I try to use one activated link. Please see the attached pictures and advise. Thanks.

October 15, 2018 at 9:28 pm #2818855

Itamar
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Hebrew (עברית )

Timezone: Asia/Jerusalem (GMT+03:00)

Hi.

In our forum, we try to keep one issue per ticket.
Continuing with one ticket per issue helps not only supporters to focus on one issue at once, but also enables other users to find solutions to their questions faster. Therefore, I've split the other ticket and created a new ticket with this issue.

Currently, I cannot see the issue that you show on the attached screenshots.
Now it seems that the images are also showing for the Japanese language.
Please see the attached screenshots.

Have you already fixed this issue?

Regards,
Itamar.

The topic ‘[Closed] Split: Side Bar appears after translation’ is closed to new replies.