Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Shekhar Bhandari 1 year, 11 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Shekhar Bhandari.

Author Posts
December 13, 2019 at 10:40 am #5122481

carmenD-4

Page umicoiffure.ch - I made some Updates and now I have some problems:

The cookie notice doesn't show correct. Before the correct text it comes the text mehr informationen"> which is the text I have linked after.

This all happened when I made the updates on my providers Plesk. And here, on your website, the updates even are shown.

Thank you for your help.

December 14, 2019 at 5:31 am #5128291

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kathmandu (GMT+05:45)

Hello there,

Welcome to WPML support. I'd be happy to help you further on this issue.

Could you please use the solution provided here and let me know if this helps.
https://wpml.org/errata/in-some-cases-some-strings-are-not-translating-properly/

I tested this and it's working, further, I deleted the strings and tried to re-translate it, as a results the default string is registered as English. You can change the language accordingly.
https://wpml.org/documentation/getting-started-guide/string-translation/

Let me know if this helps.

Thanks

December 17, 2019 at 7:58 am #5143981

carmenD-4

Hi Shekhar
Didn't help unfortunately. But I'm also a little overwhelmed, I have some difficulties to get this right and I can't solve anything.

December 17, 2019 at 8:01 am #5143993

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kathmandu (GMT+05:45)

Hello there,

I tested the following option and it's working for me, can you please check?
- Go to the WPML -> String Translation page and in the Auto register strings for translation section, enable the Look for strings while pages are rendered option.

Look forward to your reply.

Thanks

The topic ‘[Closed] Split: Since Update – Cookie notice does not show up correctly’ is closed to new replies.