This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Itamar 2 months, 4 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Itamar.

Author Posts
July 23, 2019 at 3:44 pm #4267633

gorkemA

Hi, I want to ask a question.I have a popup plugin which is slick pop up. That plugin uses contact form 7 plugin. Plugin works properly on default language(Turkish) site but it is not working the other languages.You can see in the attached files. Why is that? Can you help me?

Thanks,
Burak

July 23, 2019 at 3:50 pm #4267723

Itamar
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Hebrew (עברית )

Timezone: Asia/Jerusalem (GMT+03:00)

Hi, Burak.

In our forum, we try to keep one issue per ticket. Continuing with one ticket per issue helps not only supporters to focus on one issue at once, but also enables other users to find solutions to their questions faster. Therefore, I've split the other ticket and created a new ticket with this issue.

The Slick Popup plugin (hidden link) is not our compatibility list here.
https://wpml.org/documentation/plugins-compatibility/
I also couldn't find anything about it in our internal documentation.
Not being on this list does not mean that it is not compatible it just means we do not know yet if it is. But at the moment we can suspect a compatibility issue.
Could you please install this plugin on the Sandbox site that we already have here?
hidden link
Then try to see if you can replicate the issue on the clean WordPress installation.
Please make sure that you are following our instruction on how to translate Contact Form 7.
You can see the documentation here.
https://wpml.org/documentation/plugins-compatibility/using-contact-form-7-with-wpml/

Thanks,
Itamar.

July 24, 2019 at 7:06 am #4270837

gorkemA

Hi,
Slick Popup plugin deleted by WordPress so I can't download your Sandbox site.

July 24, 2019 at 3:55 pm #4276273

Itamar
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Hebrew (עברית )

Timezone: Asia/Jerusalem (GMT+03:00)

Hi.

It seems that the SLick Popup plugin is not a free plugin. It costs money. You can see it here. hidden link. If you do not want to bay it then please consider using another plugin that meets your needs.

Regards,
Itamar.

The topic ‘[Closed] Split: Slick Popup Plugin is not getting the translated CF7 form’ is closed to new replies.