This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by bouhafsia 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Bigul.

Author Posts
June 11, 2019 at 1:23 pm #3995661

bouhafsia

some elements still are hidden in the home page ( i am talking about media elements ) i am using a plugin to show those images , you cans see the same problem with a colour filter that is hidden in the other page shown in the menu , so maybe still some conflict between WPML and other plugins in the home page , is that was the problem ?
waiting for your answer sir
regards

June 11, 2019 at 2:18 pm #3995987

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

Welcome to the WPML support forum. I will do my best to help you to resolve these issues.

Please check the attached images. The issue is happening in the default language homepage also. So please deactivate WPML for a moment for testing and make sure you are getting the expected result in the default language homepage or not.

Are you using *reSmush.it Image Optimizer* plugin for managing the images? Please share more details about it.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

June 12, 2019 at 1:52 pm #4004925

bouhafsia

Hello Sir thank you for your support ,
so effectively the same problem is happening in the default home page , i am trying to fix that , and i will retur to you ,
i am waiting for the new ticket for the color filtre plugins , in the shop page ,
Thank you sir

June 12, 2019 at 6:00 pm #4006825

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

Thank you for the updates. Take your time. We will wait for your feedback.

I have created a new ticket for the colour filtering issue. Will get back to you soon on the new ticket. Please wait.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

July 2, 2019 at 11:10 pm #4130401

bouhafsia

Hello sir ,
THis is a plugin problem , thank you very much for your support
Now i am closing this ticket now , if there is any other issues i will try to contact you ,
Best regards

July 2, 2019 at 11:10 pm #4130427

bouhafsia

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!