This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Itamar 5 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Itamar.

Author Posts
May 12, 2019 at 6:49 pm #3793565

henryM-3

I can answer yes to your questions. Right after I sent the support ticket, the custom fields appeared, but they do not appear in the original ad published in English. I am also having other issues related to the translation

1. unable to change the Featured Listing heading text on the homepage even though it is translated.
2. The Featured/Sold ad color doesn't appear on the translated ad on the Spanish homepage.
3. The Additional Information about the ads no longer appears on the English ad page.
4. The Buy My Hair button has disappeared from the active ads.

I have deactivated all the plugins and activated them one at a time to see if that would restore the pages, but that didn't work either.

May 12, 2019 at 6:50 pm #3793567

Itamar
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Hebrew (עברית )

Timezone: Asia/Jerusalem (GMT+03:00)

Hi.

In this ticket, we will handle the 'The Featured/Sold ad color doesn't appear on the translated ad on the Spanish homepage' issue.
Could you please see if the issue can be replicated on the test site here?
hidden link
If you can replicate it, please tell me the exact steps on how to reproduce the issue.

Thanks,
Itamar.

May 12, 2019 at 7:06 pm #3793585

henryM-3

This issue is also resolved. Not sure what changes were make.

May 13, 2019 at 8:22 am #3796025

Itamar
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Hebrew (עברית )

Timezone: Asia/Jerusalem (GMT+03:00)

Great! Thanks for letting me know about it.

Cheers,
Itamar.