This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 16 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bigul 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Bigul.

Author Posts
July 17, 2019 at 6:14 am #4226069

Alessandro

Good morning Bigul,

unfortunately,

we noticed another issue.

Now the map is not working correctly:
hidden link
If you click on map pin nothing is showed.

May You support us again, please?
Thank You very much
Regards
Ale

July 17, 2019 at 7:15 am #4226513

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hi Ale,

Welcome to the WPML support forum. I will do my best to help you to resolve these issues. Please let me know the following for tracking the issue.

a) Just to make sure, does it happen(Map Icons) after the recent changes?

b) If possible, please check it is showing the expected result when WPML is inactive.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

July 17, 2019 at 9:14 am #4227987

Alessandro

Good morning Bigul,
first of all thank You for Your patience and support.
I did all what You said but nothing changed unfortunatly.
Waiting for Your kind reply
Ale

July 17, 2019 at 4:48 pm #4232293

Bigul
Supporter

Hi Ale,

Thank you for the updates. The credentials shared in the previous ticket is cleared now. So please fill the private details fields after a full site backup. I would like to access the admin area of your site for further checking.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

July 18, 2019 at 6:19 pm #4241767

Bigul
Supporter

Hi Ale,

Thank you for the login information. I am trying to reproduce the issue on my local server. But it is showing me warning related to Map settings. So can you please share more details about your Map settings for a better understanding.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

July 19, 2019 at 7:25 am #4244549

Alessandro

Hi Bigul,
it's normal that doesn't work on You local installation because there are installed the map api personal key of the customer..
Ale

July 19, 2019 at 4:38 pm #4247517

Bigul
Supporter

Hi Ale,

Thank you for the updates. Hope you have set all the Map details in Directory Admin>>Directory Settings>>Maps & Addresses. If not, please share a couple of screenshots for a better understanding of the Map Settings.

Also, I would like to know have you made any customization in *Web 2.0 Directory* plugin code? Because you are using 2.3.3 now and the latest version is 2.4.2. Please let me know your feedback.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

July 19, 2019 at 8:34 pm #4248101

Alessandro

Hi Bigul,
I know that there is a new version but I thought that was better on the same version You worked before.
The only customization done is the following:

if ($this->is_single) {
    $w2dc_instance->directories->setDirectoriesURLs();
}

As You indicated me in the previous post https://wpml.org/forums/topic/multidomain-web-directory-2-0-permalink-issue/page/2/.
I tried to update but the issue was the same. So I put Your modification and the fix was applied successfully but:
- map doesn't work
- category on single post (business activity) link on spanish version
- tags on single post (business activity) link on spanish version
Then I did a rollback so You could work on the same envirovment. If You wish we can update mantaining Your fix.
The maps are set correctly and worked correctly before I inserted Your modification.
If I remove that the maps works correctly, but the language as You know is wrong. It's a big ness.
I see that there a lot of problems so if You cannot figure it out I ask offcially to WPML to remove this plugin from the list of compliant plugins. Simply because it doesn't.
I thank You for everything You'll can do
Warm regards
Ale

July 20, 2019 at 9:14 am #4249473

Bigul
Supporter

Hi Ale,

Thank you for the details. Our second tier team is still working on the tag link issues. Just to make sure, the Map Icons are not working after the following change, am I right?

if ($this->is_single) {
    $w2dc_instance->directories->setDirectoriesURLs();
}

I am enabling the private option for the next reply. Please share me the latest version of *Web 2.0 Directory* plugin. You can share it as Google Drive or Dropbox. So we can debug the issue with the latest version also.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

July 20, 2019 at 1:49 pm #4250001

Alessandro

Hi Bigul,
You can download the updated version of plugin from our website:
hidden link
Please tell me when You downloaded it so we'll remove it.
Anyway I'd like resume issue after You change:
- map doesn't work
- category on single post (business activity) link on spanish version
- tags on single post (business activity) link on spanish version
If You remove Your code olny the map works again.
May be we are near to the solution but something is missing.
Waiting in faith in You
Warm regards
Ale

July 22, 2019 at 8:16 am #4254777

Bigul
Supporter

Hi Ale,

Thank you for the details and the latest version of the plugin. The Tag links and Map Icons issues are still existing while using the latest version of Web Directory plugin. So I have shared the details with our second-tier team and waiting for the feedback now.

But I am not able to reproduce the following issue exactly. So can you please share more details about it.

Category on single post (business activity) link on Spanish version

--
Thanks!

Bigul

July 22, 2019 at 8:53 am #4255007

Alessandro

Hi Bigul,
the problem can be viewed in this page (italian):
hidden link
Form here You can see that the ma don't work (map.png).
If You click in 108 Bistro You go to business activity page:
hidden link
Here You can verify that categories and tags don't work (error tags and category.jpg) because if You check their own link You'll notice that the permalink structure contain "guia-de-tenerife-en-linea" giving obviously 404 on click. The permalink is wrong; it must be in italian not in spanish. What is going on? And the category and tags are correctly translated. Please if You need more info don't hesitate to contact me.
Warm regards
Ale

July 22, 2019 at 3:03 pm #4259083

Bigul
Supporter

Hi Ale,

Thank you for the details. I have shared it with our team. We will get back to you as early as possible. Please wait.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

July 22, 2019 at 3:58 pm #4259733

Alessandro

Good morning,
we noticed that the map had an error because the api key was loaded two times.
Now the map works correctly nut all the links have got the permalink wrong with structure containing "guia-de-tenerife-en-linea" instead the correct language.
Waiting for an Your reply
Ale

July 23, 2019 at 3:16 pm #4267361

Bigul
Supporter

Hi Ale,

Thank you for the updates. I have shared it with our team. We will get back to you as early as possible. Please wait.

--
Thanks!

Bigul