Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 16 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bigul 2 years, 2 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Bigul.

Author Posts
July 26, 2019 at 4:00 pm #4290941
Alessandro

Good morning Bigul,
we are near to the solution. We have completly unistalled the plugin, reinstalled the last version and we have added Your snippet that You prevously given to us.
Now You can take a look to this link:
hidden link
And You can use like example this listing:
hidden link
Everything apparently seems to work like a charm but the problem persist ONLY on single listing page (this may help You to find a sort of solution or to the analysis).
The problem is about the button add review (in attachment) You can find the option at the bottom of the single listing page contained in tab.
I hope this help to figure out this problem and close defitetly this topic. Thank You for ALL Your precious support
Regards
Ale

New threads created by Bigul and linked to this one are listed below:

https://wpml.org/forums/topic/add-review-link-is-not-working/

Schermata 2019-07-26 alle 17.58.17.png
July 27, 2019 at 4:36 pm #4293959

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hi Ale,

Thank you for the updates. We are trying to find a permanent solution for the Web directory conflicts with the help of our compatibility team.

Please note, I have opened a new ticket for the add review link issue. Because as per our support policies, we can only handle one issue per ticket. It will help us to serve you better and we can avoid discussing multiple problems in one ticket. I will get back to you soon on the new ticket. Please wait. Thank you for the understanding.

--
Thanks!

Bigul